My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Video Music Weekend

The following videos are just for fun, or for expressing what I am feeling or thinking this weekend.

First up... Telephone (Lady Gaga). Maybe if I had a dance floor, I could tell my ex-husband to stop calling me. This morning makes the third time in two days. And I still have another 36 hours to go!




It's true, I do majorly stress from time to time. This song ('Don't Worry 'Bout A Thing', SheDaisy) reminds me to take it all in stride, and all will be right again in your world.




AMEN, SISTAH FRIEND!!! ("Just A Girl", No Doubt)




Men!!! Take note what happens when you can't keep it in your pants. Tried and true. ("Third Rock From The Sun", Joe Diffie)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...