My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

25 Days of Christmas (Day 4)

Ready to get in to the holiday spirit? How about some of my favorite Christmas tunes to get you in to the mood?


I'm sending this one out to Angel over at Angel Believes (blog)...




For my little girl who LOVES this song...




For my son...For the reason being his nose has been reminding me of Rudolph...




Gotta love Achmed!!




You can't do Christmas without the Chipmunks!




A classic by Brenda Lee...




The Mormon Tabernacle...




Nat & Natalie...




For us Redneck Hillbilly types, Larry can't go wrong for the holidays! (The *ONLY* one I don't care for is 'Donny The Retard' for obvious reasons and don't find it funny.)




This is one of my FAVORITE TV specials and one of my favorite Christmas time songs...




Beautiful song..




Whomever she is, this woman has a BEAUTIFUL voice!...




Amy Grant's version is pretty...

3 comments:

Donna said...

I woke up WAY to early for me, but this is the first update on my blog list and it couldn't have been a better one! I'm definitely going to keep you up in the background and just listen to music until I go out later!

Thanks for sharing this, made me almost glad I'm awake! :)

<3 Donna

Missy said...

Thanks! Glad I could help wake you up. And that I could make your morning a little brighter. (=

I did this off of only ONE cup of coffee. That is a Christmas Miracle in its self. lol

Unknown said...

been gone all day with mom and dodging the snow and just got to checking my blogs.How did you know that was my favorite song??? Of course I had to sing along with it... now to tweet you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...