My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm taking a SICK day..Again. (Funny w/pics)

Yep, I finally have made it to the big time. Took pretty much all Winter long, which for me is a new record!


OOPSIES! Set that one on the player a tad too hard. My bad.

Anyways, I think I'm once again going to just chill on my downstairs couch, because that's how I roll.


Don't those look yummy! Too bad that my throat is still a bit sore and can't hack anything more than yogurt.

Why? Because a kid was sent to school last week, sick, coughing and running a fever. So of course mom and dad decided that since their kid was sick and looking like this...


..that everyone, including two parents (myself and another mom), as well as countless other kids from class (which now to my knowledge stands at other mom's kid at least, out of 22 count) must want the joys of feeling like this happened..


So, with that said, let's hope I can go from this...


over to this...


..in the next 24 hours. After two days of this junk, I'm ready to be my normal self again.

1 comment:

AubrieAnne said...

Good lord! I hope you don't start looking like a zombie! You can make it. I bet those cinnemon rolls small amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...