My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving, Black Friday & Tattling

Well, this has certainly ended up to be a busy, somewhat fun-filled week.

First, my eye appointment, which thankfully went well. No more abscess or infection. Bonus? No more visits for another three months.

But also, it was a bit of a frustrating day. Why? Because at the previous week's appointment with my son's Psychiatrist, I had scheduled a home visit with his Case Manager to discuss behavior modifications and whatnot. 11:15 AM came. And it went.

By 3:00 I had called his doctor's office to let him know that the CM was a "no call/no show". The nurse took down my message, and ON HER OWN, stated she was also sending the report to the Case Manager's Supervisor. While I was at it, I finally said I also was tired of having to CONSTANTLY sign late paperwork. This last one was signed a MONTH late (as usual).

She "ratted" me out to the doctor at this past visit, because "he has to know and it's nothing personal" when I CALLED her and cancelled. He was having a good morning that day, and I wanted him in school. Plus it's not like he was seeing the doctor THAT day, anyways.

That's alright. Because turn about's fair play. At least I called to cancel my appointment at the office.

As for Thanksgiving, all went well. We cooked the ham. It was pretty good, if I don't say myself. It was a really pretty day.

Were you nutty enough to go out for Black Friday sales? Including the midnight sales? My husband was. But for a good cause.

Our old Sanyo TV, which was pushing 12 years old finally gave up and grew wings and went to Television Heaven. So, he bought a 40 inch flat-screen for $250. Normal price was about $400. Can't complain. That is our "together gift" for this Christmas.

All in all, it wasn't too bad of a holiday week. Now, time to ready for Christmas decorating, shopping and wrapping.

Too bad that a certain Case Manager is going to come back from an extended holiday weekend to find out that she is in deep doo-doo. I have a feeling that I am not the only one that has made a complaint against her. Because, why else would a Psychiatry office's nurse be the one to state that SHE wanted to file a complaint with the CM in question's Supervisor?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...