My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thinking of changing WACKY WEDNESDAYS... (CONTEST TIME!!!)

If I decide to change Wacky Wednesdays to another Wednesday theme post, what should it be?

Please give me your BEST idea(s). The winner (picked by yours truly) will recieve a promotion of their blog, I will FOLLOW the winner's blog, and if you have one, place a BLOG BUTTON up for the world to see on my page.

So start shelling out those ideas for a new Wednesday theme and see if you can get the grand poobah prize!!!

Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...