My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trials, Tribulations, and Test-Taking

This is a subject that I had touched on yesterday in my secondary blog...

Resigning to Fate. 

We all at some point in our lives will have to do this. Some sooner than others. Some in a higher fashion than others. Some with more pain or hurt than others.

So to get the following on FaceBook's application, "God Wants You To Know" this morning, it was even more clear than ever to me.

... that today you have a cause for celebration. Today, you should celebrate what an unbelievable life you have had so far: the accomplishments, the many blessings, and, yes, even the hardships because they have served to make you stronger. Just as a gem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a life be perfected without trials. Take a time to acknowledge your life and to praise yourself.

Sit there and really think about this. How does that passage fit in to your life, and the lives of your family.

Personally, I have had many ups and downs. Many trials, that most people would just crawl in to a hole, bury themselves, and never even attempt to crawl out. And this last 'trial' of my strength, courage, faith, and to see how truly blessed I really am was severely put to the test.

Even today, I am dealing with a small...yes SMALL setback in my recovery from Corneal Transplant surgery. I'm just thankful it wasn't worse. Let alone rejection. Which can happen at any given point in my life. 

But I can't let that POSSIBILITY, which at this point has greatly lessened in chance stop me from living. It just means that I have to be vigilant and watch my eye more closely from now on.

No matter what trials and tribulations come your way, you must take it in stride. Those things that you think will make you weak, will in actuality make you a stronger person, and more recognizing of what people and blessings you do have, compared to what you did lose, and might lose.

Believe me, I know all too well what I am talking of. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...