My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm about to hit 100!

No, not in my age, you goofball! Although, at times, it certainly feels like I am climbing the Age Ladder quicker than I would care to. Having bad knees that look like I have eggs in place of cartilage, a bad back that's seen more needles than a needle cushion, hip joints that crack more than Rice Crispies and a head that likes to get migraines as big as a Hiroshima bomb blast, it's a wonder people still think I'm a teenager that is BABYSITTING my three kids. That's a whole other story for another time.

I've been posting here on Blogger for some time now. And since starting, I have had a total of (now) five blogs. But, I have cut down to two. This main one will be for pretty much everything I wish to talk about. But, I also have my latest (and last) creation, http://paranormel.blogspot.com/. ParanorMel is a blog about my views and thoughts, beliefs, as well as my experiences with the Paranormal. Mainly hauntings and ghosts/spirits. Feel free to check it out! I even have a Facebook Fan Page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/ParanorMel/121130397908207?v=photos&ref=sgm#!/pages/ParanorMel/121130397908207 for ParanorMel.

But, here is another bonus, if you are a Facebook member! I also have a Fan Page for THIS blog as well. Lemme guess. You want the link, huh? Here it is! http://www.facebook.com/pages/ParanorMel/121130397908207?v=photos&ref=sgm#!/pages/The-Not-Always-Happy-Homemaker-Diary/107802929255760.

Okay, now as for my upcoming 100th post for 'The (Not Always) Happy Homemaker Diary... I'm thinking of taking and posting a couple of links to pasts posts, that I feel was some of my best work. And maybe even show case a few picture. Plus, add in some links to my FAVORITE bloggers here at BlogSpot that I follow. Ya know, just make it a fun, blow-out bash kind of post that has a bit of everything in it.

My blogging on this site started back in November of last year. And between ALL my blogs, I have written probably closer to 200 posts, combined. But my main 'love' is THIS page right here. And this is the one that I plan on using the most. So, join me in celebrating 100 posts here at TNAHHD. Be on the lookout! You never know when my 100th entry will show up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...