My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

25 Days of Christmas (Day 12)

Tomorrow, I will start doing the actual "12 Days Of Christmas" where each day, right up to Christmas Day, I will focus on lines from the Carol. "Lords a leaping"?? What is that? Why FIVE golden rings? Don't worry, because as the days go on, you WILL find out the meaning behind them all.

But today, I think that I will give you these to watch and maybe have a few memories come back of watching these as children yourselves.

I'm only posting PART ONE of each. If you wish to see the entire episode, please go to YouTube and place in the show in the search bar and it will give you more options.














2 comments:

Brie said...

I have to admit, I've watched those all so many times growing up that now I dread the holidays when they come on! Overkill, right?

Donna said...

I'll never get tired of these. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen them, they're just as magical as the first time. I've bought some of them over and over on vhs which of course were worn out and I'd love having them on DVD. I've been known to sit with the kiddo on a sick day not even CLOSE to Christmas and snuggle up with one of the classic Christmas stories! Thank you so much for sharing! I might spend the rest of the day on YouTube now!

<3 Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...