My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Let's Wander Around a bit!

If you have yet to do so, I highly suggest you hop on over to For The Love Of Blogs. It is a (beyond) wonderful community of fellow bloggers from around the world, where we can come together and support one another, read one another's work, make new friends and get exposure for ourselves as well.

Better yet? You do *NOT* have to be a blogger to join their site! You can join just to be able to read other's pages, add them to your list of reads and join in communicating with others.

So, I encourage you to go and check out the...





But first, please feel free to add YOUR blog link here to this link-up tool (below) before you leave me.

The *ONLY* stipulation I have is to please LEAVE A *GENUINE* COMMENT here on my page to show that you have read it. Not a copy/paste thing or a "I followed you/follow me back" comment... I am okay with people stating if they came from another blog hop and found me. But I don't play the "followed you/follow me back" game.

**If you cannot abide by that one simple rule for linking on my page, I wish for you to NOT link it at all. I hope you understand. Thanks...


2 comments:

AubrieAnne said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for hosting this wonderful blog hop. I've met so many new people through blog hops in the last few weeks!

I found your blog through a utual friend. You had left a very lovely comment and it attracted me. Now, I look forward to reading more from your blog.

Are you doing anything special for christmas?

AubrieAnne @ http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/

Carol E Wyer said...

I've bounced onto your lovely blog and signed up to be your latest follower. I adore Blog hops..I think I might be becoming addicted to them. They are such a great way to meet like minded people and new friends.
Looking forward to reading more from you and am off for a little pre-lunch snoop around your posts.
Hope you have enjoyed a lovely Christmas.
Kind wishes
Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com - the blog that accentuates your laughter lines :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...