4 shows I watch:
1. All My Children
2. Ghost Hunters
3. The Walking Dead
4. Myth Busters, How it’s Made, all those weird shows! <
4 things I am passionate about:
1. Animals! Hey, I’m the cat lady, you’re not surprised right? (No wonder Donna and I click, eh?)
2. Reading and Writing of course << Yep, yep!
4. My family (AMEN SISTA!!)
4 phrases I say a lot:
1. "I don't think so!"
2. "Bite Me...Seriously!"
3. “Freaking nuts are you?"
4. “Aw hell nah!"
4 things I have learned from the past:
1. Life goes on, no matter how bad things get.
2. There are friends, and there are friends that are just another part of your family.
3. Putting one's self last all of the time has permanent consequences that don't ONLY affect you.
4. Having a heart for others makes you the richest person in the world.
4 places I would like to go:
3. Disney World/Land
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Wrapped Presents.
2. Watched my husband put up outdoor Christmas stuff.
3. Listened to my kids.
4. Wrapped MORE presents.
4 things I am looking forward to:
2. Celebrating the holidays with my family. <
4. Seeing the excitement on my youngings’ faces when find under the wrapping all the things that they've been hoping for...Though they did NOT get EVERYTHING that they wanted.
4 things I love about winter:
1. Snow, Snow, Snow!.
2. The holidays of course.
3. Warm blankets and sweaters.
4. Hot cocoa.
4 things on my wish list:
1. That Scott's granddad pulls off another miracle and is still around for at least one more Spring.
2. Sorcerer's Apprentice with Nicolas Cage!
3. At least make it to one hundred readers for my blogs!
4. A good next year for all my family and friends.
4 people I tag:
Angel over at Angel Believes.
Alexes at One Cluttered Brain.
Dez at Lullabye.
Jessica Penot at Ghost Stories and Haunted Places.