My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Look For The New Year! Come Take A Peek.

Well, at least this one isn't too complicated to work with. While I have loved the unique design of my blog that I have had for some time now, thanks to CheapskateMom, I felt it was time for a change and to freshen things up a bit to coincide with the new year starting.

As most of my friends know, I am a coffee fanatic. So what better theme to choose than to log on to find a hot, fresh-looking, steamy cup of joe?

At some point today (with the help from my daughter, Hayley) I will be doing the first installment of the Bible Q&A series (that will take place on Wed.'s and Sun.'s). I will be typing out the question and answer WORD FOR WORD from the book, "500 Questions And Answers From The Bible"...If some answers are VERY long (as like with the first post), then I will give my *personal* statements/views on the answers within the COMMENT section.

So with that all said, I shall be back later on today or this evening. Until then, I hope you all like the new look and have a great Wednesday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it.. you know how I love Coffee lol

Ashley said...

I love the new look! It's very relaxing. :)

Diana said...

Your new look is wonderful! I always have to have my oldest daughter Ginny, help me with mine. I can do some myself but lack confidence! She is a coffee fanatic too!
Love Di ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...