My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Day

Count me out for having a NICE and a ROMANTIC, or a QUIET Valentines Day.

Prospects for keeping the kids is pretty much nil.

Almost $1,000 is going to repairing the van and having the inspection actually pass (thanks to the stupid AIR BAG LIGHT being on still three years later..but NOW suddenly doesn't let the thing pass).

By the end of the day on Monday, I'll most likely even be too tired to go anywhere anyways, being I will have a pretty full day of pulling extra volunteer time at the school.

I started. Enough said there. So my "emotional state" is in an "I don't give a damn" mode.

So as you can see, my Valentines Day is shot and the "big day" isn't even here yet.

1 comment:

Shay said...

So sorry, thats no fun:-( I hope things turn around for you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...