My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Not In the Mood

Sorry folks. No "Tuesdays From The Terrarium" today due to something that came up. Best to not say more in fear of chastisement. I'll try to post today's tomorrow. But I'm headed for roud two of what I had to do today. So don't hold your breath.

I'm so tired and actually compared to yesterday in a pretty foul mood. Both from the tiredness and soreness I feel from sitting in a chair for almost six hours straight staring at numbers, and from a lovely note I received about a person's "concern".

Let's just say that it was NOT the best day to scold me like I am a 10 year old playing on the computer. So to see the note I received, yes, it ticked me off pretty much.

Have a good night, everyone. I hope to maybe post sometime tomorrow instead. I should have known that my Tuesday was going to end up being a Monday, seeing as my Monday was so freaking awesome!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Being chastised stings so hard sometimes - I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...