My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Product Review!! Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish

*Legal mumbo-jumbo*.. The author of this blog is in no way being paid for endorsement of the product, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish. The following is from the author's own experience/usage of said product, and are her words accordingly.

I was in Kmart with my girls. For the longest time I haven't touched a single bottle of nail polish for myself. I just had no gumption to put any on. But when I do, it actually helps with an anxiety/stress related problem I have. Picking at my finger and my toe nails.

After skimming the nail care section and it's many selections of nail beautification polishes, I zeroed in on a ninety-nine cents rack. It had primarily one certain product (shall remain nameless due to it NOT being a Sally Hansen product), but also had a couple of other brands. Including a couple bottles of the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish.


I love the applicator for one thing! It's got a "technological advancement" over most other nail polish applicators/brushes. Their brush separates in a way that you cover the ENTIRE nail. In one stroke!

And speaking of the one stroke, you only need to go over the nail ONE time. No need for another application or to "cover up" the area that the brush missed. BONUS!


So, how fast does it dry, you wonder? F-A-S-T! It goes from wet to dry in LESS time than it takes a Camaro to go from zero to sixty. I used it on my oldest daughter's nails for the initial "guinea pig trials" (note: no animals, especially the guinea pig and the cute little kitty (youngest kid), were harmed during the testing phase, and in fact giggled as I did their toes).

At one point, I accidentally had gotten the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish on the side of Hayley's toe, not JUST the nail. And I went right to getting the polish off the toe with my finger. It was ALREADY DRIED!


All in all, I *highly* recommend the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish line. Especially to those that don't have a lot of time to do their nails. It goes on quickly, easily and in just ONE swipe and coat. All the things us ladies are looking for in beauty products.

The average (regular price) cost of this line of Sally Hansen product (per bottle/color) is around $5.25. For more information on this and other Sally Hansen products, please visit Sally Hansen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOOH I love the colors in the picture.. I would do wild stuff like that cause ya know I am just wild and nutty lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...