My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

It was a crazy evening. Filled with fun, laughter and love.

Where? At my Brother In-Law's of course!

He is the man when it comes to cooking. Not to knock down my hubby. After all, his pork chops are to die for. But the cheese burgers were pretty good last night. Simple, but oh so delicious!

After feeding six starving children (after all, they all think that they are dying of hunger on a daily basis), which included my three, a cousin, a nephew, and a niece, everyone kind of went their seperate ways.

The smaller kids watched a movie and played in the bedroom upstairs. The older ones went down stairs to the bedroom to play Fasion Show and Chutes and Ladders (nice combo!).

My husband, his brother and I just sat in the living room, watching the movie Sahara with Penelope Cruz and Matthew McConnehey (still can't figure out how to spell it).

At nine o'clock, the fun ended. It was time for the decent drive home. Then my oldest daughter went home again with her cousin to spend yet another night.

This morning, it will be cleaning time soon. My husband is home, so I know he will help me, being I am on several restrictions for my eye's recovery from surgery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...