My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

This is one of the reasons I hate Retail Life!

As a former Retail Sales Clerk myself, I understand. Businesses are set to making money. And grocery stores will never become a "thing of the past", being that we as humans, must eat. But to eat, we must spend our hard earned money to buy the food.

There is currently a massive snowstorm hitting us, the Carolinas and most of the Mid-Atlantic. So far, there is a minimum of about fourteen inches on the ground, that started to fall last night. It won't end until sometime this afternoon.

What is just deplorable and shocking to me, is that ANY AND ALL grocery stores in my area are still opening, forcing their employees, such as my husband to drive in this stuff. Yes, the shelves need restocking. But can the managers not close the doors for one freaking damn day so that their employees don't have to risk life and limb to get to their job, where most likely, business will be at a stand still?

Nope, they certainly cannot! How dare the store managers actually think about their employees instead of lining their pockets with salary wages!! After all, the making of a potentially fast buck is always better than making sure that your employees are safe and sound.

This is one of the reasons I decided to be a Homemaker. I knew that they would want to jeopardize my safety, and the safety of my children to have me come to work in these kinds of weather conditions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...