My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I have been laxed on posting. And that's fine with me.

Reason being, my family (as in all three kids and the husband) were all together for the entire weekend. Well, if you don't count Friday night's stay for Hayley at a cousin's house. But to have all three of my kids, myself, and Scott home together under one roof is a rare treat.

Especially being that on average, Scott works on the weekends. Primarily on Friday and Saturday. And Hayley has to go and do full weekend visitation with her biological father every other weekend.

Add in that at practically any moment now I could get the call, we are awaiting the arrival of my new Great-Niece, Kiarra Sage. My niece is in labor as of yesterday and that baby could finally decide to drop and plop any time.

Life (real life that is) is more important at times than the Blogosphere or Facebook, or even MySpace. And sometimes, we have to take a step back and live in the moment of having the people we love around us. Not be on here blogging til our fingers fall off.

This past weekend, as I earlier said, my oldest Hayley went and spent the night at a cousin's home. On Saturday, we took the kids, the said cousin, my brother-in-law, his son and ourselves to the movies. Some of us had watched "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs". Some of us then also watched "Astro Boy".

On Sunday, after taking my brother-in-law and nephew home, my family and I went and had a wonderful drive through the country side. And we also stopped at Kentucky Fried Chicken for a bite (and to pee REALLY badly).

Over all it was a really nice weekend. It was good to get out and do something 'simple' as a family. To have some fun and some togetherness. Not worry about blogging or anything else that was trivial compared to my kids and I (and the hubby) having a great time making lasting memories for them to later takl about with us when they are grown.

1 comment:

Timberwolf123 said...

Congrads Melissa, family time is way more important then facebook or in my case twitter. I've started to learn that myself & have not been on either much over the weekend. I enjoy spending time with my wife & watching movies or just talking about things.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to more blogs when time permits.

Hugs,

Bill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...