My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our new baby Great Niece and what she is already giving us as a family. The flashbacks started.

It never ceases to amaze me. Even though I myself have brought forth the world's future three times over.

But there is something to be said when it comes to seeing a new life come in to this old world of ours. With them, we hold the torch in hopes of a better tomorrow for the future. We hand them our dreams to grasp and make their own.

When eying my new Great Niece this morning, I flashed back to the days when I was the one in that hospital, in that bed, holding that new life within my arms. It hit me in my mind as if I just gave birth yesterday.

What made this birth even more "close" to me was that Kirra Sage was only an ounce off, as well as 1/2 an inch off from my oldest, Hayley's birth totals. That little tiny girl sent me back ten years in the space of about five minutes.

She is an adorable little thing. Chubby, round cheeks. Long legs that were just kicking up a storm when her Daddy placed her in the bassinet from her Mommy's arms.

Kirra was born at 5:58 this morning, weighing in at 8 pounds, 8 ounces. She was also 20 1/2 inches long.

We all welcome this new bundle of happiness and joy in to the family. She was greatly anticipated. If only she knew just how big of a family she came in to. Then again, Kirra will know all too soon enough.

Thanks, Kirra (and Mama Kala) for bringing a little more love, joy, happiness and two more little feet in to our lives, not to mention, our hearts as well. We love you both, and Kirra's Dad, Jon as well. May you all have a happy, prosperous and joyous life as a family and an extended part of ours (and our hearts).


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...