My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Test Time For Me Today (Transplanted Problems)

Today is a test of faith, of self-perseverance, self-reflection and of courage. For me anyways.

In the last three weeks, I have been having to fight off rejection from my graft. The doctor had noticed a VERY early stage of it during the last appointment.

If the eye is still trying to give my Cornea the boot, then the BEST-case scenario is that I have to keep up the tedious task of dropping Pred-Forte in my eye several times (again) during the day. From the time I wake, until I go to bed.

WORST-case scenario? Honestly, I really don't think that I am even remotely to that point. But it would be to go and have another Transplant surgery done with a new donated Cornea.

With that all said, I am going to be bringing my "Transplant posts" back to my main blog (here at 'The (Not Always) Happy Homemaker Diary'). The blog for the Transplant Community isn't really getting any hits. So, I figured that this would be the best decision.

Sure, not everyone cares to know about the ins and outs of being a Donor, Donor Family, or a Recipient. But there are also many that do. So, being that my main blog (HERE!) gets the most "action", I will just keep those that are interested and/or following my progress (or lack thereof) updated on this page.

So, please know that I will update with the latest news as soon as I can. My appointment isn't until late this afternoon. Until then....

3 comments:

Hollis Fam said...

You are so brave and you've been through so much Missy. I'm praying for you.

Timberwolf123 said...

Good luck with your appointment I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

Hugs,

Bill

Beth Chapman said...

Melissa - Care, care and interested. Please teach me about this world, its needs and the brave warriors like yourself. In my thoughts, prayers and presence. Keep us posted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...