My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nothing to Say Day

Seeing as I have a severe case of writer's block and no one is wanting to REALLY help me via Twitter, Facebook, or my Fan Page (at Facebook), even after begging on my knees for topics, I figured a picture post was in order....

Wait! ONE friend did suggest a topic to me. But that topic, I am really not too sure on. I see too much of both sides on that one and I'm not in the mood for any knock-down-drag-outs today.

Instead, I think a hardy laugh is in order. Or two. Or three. Or....oh bloody hell! Laugh as much as you freaking want to. Better?









































































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...