My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday with Megan at The World As I See It.




After noticing Megan, over at The World As I See It do one of these, it looks like something I just had to try out.

So, here is my answers for Five Question Friday...

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? Yep! I most certainly did. It was handmade by my great-aunt, Anne (from whom I received my middle name from).

2. Do you dream in color? Pretty much, all of the time. Though I do like black/white dreaming too. Makes you feel like you are in an old-time movie (like Casablanca).

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? I'm 5-foot-even. Technically, by DNA standards, I should be between 5 ft.,3 in. and 5 ft.,8 in. tall. But, thanks to the 50 LB. tumor my mother carried as my close next door neighbor within the womb, I was a little crunched for space to grow normally.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? Do I really, honestly HAVE TO answer this one?? Because if you REALLY knew me, then the answer should be as plain as the nose on my face.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? All of the time, do I return the cart to a corral, or even in to the store it's self, if I'm parked close enough. As a former retail employee of three different grocery chains, I hated having to fetch carts from between cars, or even from neighboring retailer's areas.

2 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

not gonna answer the celeb ? huh. if i really knew U...hmmm...
I'm stuck. I give up...
But I guess I'll get to know you so I can know the celeb question...

And you are good about the grocery cart. I almost never return it. I'm bad.
lol.
thanks 4 playing this. this was fun to read your answers!

Dave said...

I always return my shopping cart to at least the corral area.

Except, for some reason, the Costco underground parking lot that we go to all the time. I don't know if it's because the corrals are just too far apart or what, but I don't. I do find a place to make sure it won't roll into traffic or anything, but otherwise...

That being said, up here in Canada, most grocery stores have pay carts, where you put a quarter (or even a Loonie dollar!) in and then you get the coin back when you bring the cart back to the corral. That probably helps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...