My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Public Service Announcement to ANONYMOUS Commentators...

My friend, Angel over at Angel Believes has already covered these kinds of comments in a Vlog. Now, it's my turn.

WARNING!! This will most likely be "adult-like" language laced, due to being pretty mad. Consider yourself warned.

I'm open to all points of view. And I am receptive to other's opinions. As long as they are of the subject at hand.

What I have a MAJOR problem with is ANONYMOUS comments. Especially when you are SPAMMING my page with bull shit that doesn't even belong to what the blog topic is all about.

I really don't give a shit about penile enhancers, or any other sexually enhancing products. I may not always be a happy homemaker. But I sure as hell am one helluva happy wife in the bedroom department.

If you are going to leave comments on *MY* page, you better damn well put your name to it. Unless it's a topic such as abuse or the paranormal, being that those are two areas that some people are too scared to admit that they are interested in, or that they are being hurt by someone that SHOULD BE loving them.

Especially when you wish to spam my pages with *YOUR* blog invitation, or stupid ads. It makes YOU look like a gutless piece of crap.

And a word of warning... Don't you EVER let me catch you spamming a post about my children with shit like penile enhancers or anything else to do with sex. Anonymous or not. Because I *will* hunt your ass down and you *will* be mine to deal with.

Not only me, but I know of at least one or two of my BFF blogging buddies that you really don't want to piss off and catch you doing your spamming, either. If you think I'm bad, then you REALLY don't want to piss Angel off. The Devil himself cries and cowers when he hears that woman's feet hit the floor each morning.

So, Anonymous, consider this both your first, and especially your LAST warning. Because next time I catch you on my page, spamming with your shit, it's on. Got it? Good.

Now put your name to it, or don't post it. Have a nice day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

roflmbo good grief now I am the bulldog of the interwbz/blogging world.. ah well like I care roflmbo

Missy said...

It's not MY fault you got spammed first. lol..But you gotta love how I described you. Tried and true, too!

Dee said...

spam? Yum, pass me some mustard and a couple of slices of bread.

Anonymous said...

I had my first spam this weekend! Some person claimed the russian mafia was holding him hostage and would kill him if I didn't go visit some site about a penis. Guess he was killed cuz I'm not visiting it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...