My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oops! I did it again (and all cuz of Angel).

I said I wouldn't go back. I didn't really care for it. It was too "plain" and boring to me. Maybe because I threw myself in to the lion's den (as usually is the case). And after not going there for MONTHS now, I have reverted and retracted.

Yes people, I am once again a part of the BlogFrog blogging site community. And I have now prettied up my page, added it's FIRST discussion post (go answer damn it! I'm lost).

I've gotten now, eight followers (stalkers), and I am following nine (being watched over scrupulously).

So far, I am doing okay, just trying to get the old sea legs up and moving over there. I did place up two widgets here on my page. One for joining my community, and one to track the stalkers..er, I mean visitors.

So, now that Angel convinced me (twisted my arm) to rejoin BlogFrog, I am trying to get people to join me there as well. Like I don't do enough on the interwebz already!

If you wish to willingly (as in I won't drag you with me kicking and screaming...unless you LIKE that kind of thing) come see me over at BlogFrog, then CLICK THIS BIOTCH and say hi and join in the fun.

So, I hope to see you there. Seeing as I am now officially bored and want to converse with peeps.

3 comments:

dot said...

O No! She sucked you in...LOL. Hope you have fun. I am still holding out b/c I really don't have the time for one more thing.

Adoption of Jane said...

Angel has the gift of gab! She's great! I tried to answer your comment through email yesterday but you have your settings to no reply. But i did see it and I definitely agree! I was also wondering what post you were talking about... do you have a link?

Missy said...

There is no post specifically I am talking about (if it's about blog carnivals). I was making a general statement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...