My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Mix & Mingle With Me At The Magical Monday Blog Hop!

It's Monday! And what better way to start off the week than with For The Love Of Blogs and their Magical Monday Blog Hop!?




FTLOB is a great community for blog writers and blog readers can collide in harmony and find new and exciting bloggers to follow.

If you join, tell them Proudmom sent you on over. I won't get anything for it. But at least they will know where the masses are coming from.

First, before you place your link in to their Blog Hop tool, feel free to also place yourself here on MY linky tool below.

The *ONLY* stipulation I have is to please LEAVE A *GENUINE* COMMENT here on my page to show that you have read it. Not a copy/paste thing or a "I followed you/follow me back" comment... I am okay with people stating if they came from another blog hop and found me. But I don't play the "followed you/follow me back" game.

**If you cannot abide by that one simple rule for linking on my page, I wish for you to NOT link it at all. I hope you understand. Thanks...**


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...