For one, we ALL need FRIENDS that we can bitch and whine to here and there. And of course lend a reciprocating ear.
Also there are times that you just want to tell someone or something happening within your world.. FAWK YOU!
Want to join in the fun, then join in with us!
1. FAWK YOU!!..To the dreaded tummy bug. Your ass hasn't been to my home ALL Winter long. Now you wait until TODAY to smack my son with yourself? And on a Friday for one. And on a BEAUTIFUL and very Spring-like day where I could have gone for a walk and volunteered for once, seeing as I have missed almost a month.
2. FAWK YOU!!.. School system. You have screwed my kid over for long enough. Now I'm bringing out the big guns. Disability Rights Advocates. Told ya I'm not one to trifle with.
3. FAWK YOU!... To a certain family member who thinks that people will just drop what they are doing as to do something for them at the very last second. It's called work around your schedule better. Last time I checked you were an adult.
4. FAWK YOU!.. To debilitating disorders. You really played with my kid last Thursday. He didn't know if he was coming or going because of his extremely risen anxiety level and not knowing how to "act accordingly" (when to cry, mainly) during the experience of attending his first funeral.
5. FAWK YOU!! To family and/or friends alike who decide to "shy away" from my kid who is different. If only you really TOOK TIME to "know" your cousin or nephew. Yes, he is jittery and talks fast. Or stumbles on words and sentences. Or hugs himself constantly. But damn.. He IS still a human being who needs ALL the family SUPPORT that he can get. And above all, UNDERSTANDING.
6. FAWK YOU!..To myself for not writing this over on The "Mental-ist" Mom now that I realize the patter of this post. LMAO!