My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Because I Have Nothing To Offer...

I say that we find some funny, which will be in pictures. Which will be where some are not for the wee ones to see. So I suggest that you view this post at a later time, or in a place where the kiddies can't get a gander. Because sometimes, we just need to have some ADULT humor.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! These are funny :D. Loved the one about bieber.

Unknown said...

bwhahah on the justin Bieber one.. and I love the dognuts one.. cracked me u seeing chihuahua on there

Diana said...

All very good!
Love Di ♥

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

ROFL!!!! target audience was hilarious! Also loved the choice between condoms or big cookie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...