My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Testimony Sunday...On MONDAY?!

Sorry about the delay, folks! I had other things going on yesterday and it completely slipped my mind to do my TS post.

So...it looks like you are getting Testimony Sunday on MONDAY! Ready? I think it's a pretty good one, if I don't say so myself. (=

(From 'God Wants You To Know' application on FaceBook.com)....

 On this day, God wants you to know...
... that you are unique and precious. When you try to value yourself for being the best in something, you are bound to fail. Even Olympic champions are the best only for a few years. You are precious to God not because there is no one better than you, but because you are a unique creation of mind, body and spirit, - th...ere is no one like you, - and that is exactly what makes you so indescribably precious.
 
Pretty powerful words, aren't they? And oh so very true at that. No one can be "perfect" or "best" at all things. We all have our unique gifts that God has chosen for us.
 
Some of us may only possess one special talent. Some of us may behold more than one gift. But, all of us do have one thing in common....
 
We are all unique. Especially to God. He made us all in His image. But He also made us all very differently. Even Identical Twins are 'unique' in their personalities and can have completely different interests and talents.
 
For my talents, I know that they were passed down from a couple to three generations ago. My Great-Grandmother was a famous Playwright in the 1930's and 40's, primarily in Chicago. 
 
To this day, I still have some of her Play Manuscripts and Scripts that were HAND WRITTEN by her stored. She had beautiful writing, to say the least. Along with the newspaper clippings about her Plays, and their reviews.
 
When I was in school, my strongest subject always revolved around the English language and writing. This included writing, punctuation, and English Literature. I love many of the classics, such as "Old Yeller" and "To Kill A Mockingbird" and the timelss classic literary arts of Mark Twain. That's just to name a few.
 
Math on the other hand is a completely different subject (pun intended here!) for me. I am so bad at math, except for the basics, that the numbers run away when they see me coming for them. As does Geography. Mountians move on. And not by the Lord's hand. But from fear of me and how bad I will screw up the naming of where they are located. 
 
So, enjoy your uniqueness and your special talents. Because God made you just the way He intended. He has you using special talents everyday. Hidden and not-so-hidden ones. 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool one, no I didn't know you were using the god wants ya to know thingit.. I just really liked mine today and thought wow how many people do I knwo that need to hear this too lol..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...