My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Friday, July 23, 2010

My thoughts, feelings and life in song. Video maven day!

Whenever I listen/sing this one, it makes me think (and even hear) my mom and her BEAUTIFUL voice that has been silenced for almost 21 years. Larry Gatlin was one of her faves...




Apparently, since day one, I have lived in this way...Nope. I won't back down. I have stood at the gates of personal hell on several occasions. I know more fires are coming. Still, I'll stand my ground and not back down.





I`m gonna follow my heart
Wherever it leads oooh
I`m not afraid of my destiny - oooh
...There`s another point of view
It takes me back to you
I wanna dream my dreams
And live them too - oooh
Do a million things before I`m though - oooh
There`s another side of me
That only you can see





Us girls gotta stick together, ya know! This one IS for the girls...of ALL ages! WE ROCK, LADIES!





I so miss the country life! I was born a City Slicker, but never felt like I fit in. This is ME all the way!!





Once was pretty bad. Twice, I was a sucker. There has NEVER been a third time, and will NEVER be! I'm forever free to dream.





I think we are STILL in a Land Of Confusion. Just look at our world today. Not a whole lot has changed since this video.





Our marriage/relationship is far from perfect. But it's perfect enough for me and for us...





For my children...

May the good lord be with you down every road you roam
And may sunshine and happiness surround you when you're far from home
And may you grow to be proud, dignified, and true
And do unto others as you'd have done to you

Be courageous and be brave

And when you finally fly away, I'll be hoping that I served you well
For all the wisdom of a lifetime, no one can ever tell

But whatever road you choose
I'm right behind you
Win or lose


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...