My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tomorrow's Bible Q&A (be sure to read if you partic.)

READERS...

Please know that there is a good chance that I will not be able to get to doing the next installment for my new series, 'Bible Q&A Day'.

For one thing, the upcoming verse "in question" has an extremely long answer attached to it. And seeing as I type out word for word from the book that this series is being made possible, it may just be too much for me at the moment.

There's seemingly a problem arising with one of my kids. And I can't say from one minute to the next, let alone at this point, from second to second, what's going to happen.

To get a better understanding of the "ordeal", I urge you to READ THIS POST.

Thanks to everyone for your support with the new series, and for your hopeful understanding in my having to already "break" when we've just gotten started.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...