My work is ORIGINAL...Don't be a thief.

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It contains the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I Meant To Say Wednesday (1st try)

What I said on Facebook : Melissa Thomas Cowart is ready to go to the Funny Farm now. I'm so freaking SICK of this 'closed" junk when all the LCS system had to do was DELAY one or two hours. There is honestly NO excuse for making these kids stay home AGAIN. This is making almost 2 weeks STRAIGHT of no school. Monday was an exception. They actually WENT after an hour delay.

What I MEANT to say : You sorry SOB's are once again making us parents go frigging insane with once again NEEDLESSLY closing school. Ever hear of f'ing ONE/TWO HOUR delays to let the ice on the road melt?! HELLO! Cars are whizzing by my home as if NOTHING is out there. And I'm a 5 min. walk to one of the said schools you idiots. 




What I said to the kids this morning : 'How many times will I need to repeat about jumping on my couch, which you know is NOT allowed?'


What I MEANT to say : Damn it all! Why don't you sit the hell down, shut the hell up and Hayley, bring me a beer? I swear, these two weeks of living hell have taken its toll. I'm about to ship you off to a damn boot camp for kids. Who wants to screw with Mama some more? Now STOP....JUMPING....ON...THE....DAMN....F-U-R-N-I-T-U-R-E!!!!!!


What I said to my husband this morning on the phone when he asked about school : "What do you think? Of course they are out AGAIN from school. I got the call (again) at almost 6 this morning.


What I MEANT to say : Are you stupid or something? Did you eat it for breakfast there at work? Of course they are CLOSED. Why else would my voice sound like I'm in a "puhleeeeeez help me" tone. Especially knowing our 4 year old nephew must come and bring more joyous hell to my home and drive me f'ing insane for the next 6 hours of my life.


What I said on FaceBook in response to something from a friend's post where another of her friends went after me :  *****, forgive me if I'm wrong, but who is to say I don't know what I'm talking about? Do you know me or my life? I'm pretty sure not. I made no reference either to any specific person. Are you guilty of which I speak above? Because you seem mighty defensive.

What I MEANT to say : For a Preacher's wife, you are the most egotistical, self-centered, uncompassionate BITCH I ever have had the displeasure to run in to. How DARE you tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. You know NOTHING of me you two-bit excuse for a Christian. If you knew ANY of what my life had been or is like, you would have been smart to just keep your fat-ass trap shut and go on somewhere.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

eekkk jump the next bus to here and leave teh kids with him lol.. Our roads really are that bad.. and in defense of the schools their insurance will not allow them to drive the children on unsafe roads.. If ALL roads cannot be sagely cleared within 2 hours they have to call school off.

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

BRING ME A BEER !!!!!!!!!!!! lmao


love it.

what an interesting story you have !! the miracles of modern medicine are astounding !! i checked out your other blogs too.

incredible

xoxo
supah

Unknown said...

well ouch lol... and back off Supah she is voting for me int he contest lol... don't even try to kiss up to Missy she's MINE I say MINE MINE MINE bwhahahaha

Timberwolf123 said...

Sorry I'm just catching up now. I'm sure it's not easy to be stuck at home with the kids. Try & take time for yourself when you can & let go of the anger. Anger is a devastating emotion...I know because I use to be the same way. You can move beyond the anger & find peace within yourself even in the middle of all this chaos. The children misbehave because they are reflecting back the emotions you feel inside (even if they aren't expressed).

I wish you well & hopefully spring isn't too far away!

Hugs,

Bill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...